« Home | Pretty? » | Oops, I did it again.. » | Once upon a time in Luton »

A note before I leave

Just a few quick things...

- I'm off to France today. My parents are there on holiday and called on Wednesday to invite me & Mark to join them for the weekend. The wonders of budget airlines make this possible, so we're nipping out to the Loire Valley, travelling very light, which should be fun.

- I've applied for a job, it's very taxing and basically took me all week, but it's done. Wish me luck!

- I went for a run, this is fun.

- Since my long post about deciding to get a new attitude, I did, and was much more productive, this is good.

- Jerry & Vic came for dinner on Thursday, they're wonderful and I love & miss them.

- I feel sick when I get up too early.

- The view of the sky from our dining room is fit.

That is all. Back soon xx

About me

  • I'm liz
  • From Luton, United Kingdom
  • I've just moved to Luton with a bunch of friends, and we're gonna change the world.
My profile